Vision and Mission
The school library program will be integrated in the school's curriculum and serve all users, regardless of age and ability.
The school library will support student achievement by offering a program that:
- Provides resources and activities that contribute to lifelong learning
- Engages students in accessing, evaluating and using information to solve problems and satisfy their curiosity
- Provides resources that represent a diversity of experiences, opinions, and social/cultural perspectives
- Provides a safe and inviting environment that offers access to a full range of information for learning
- Collaborates with teachers to integrate library lessons into their grade level curriculum