The school library program will be integrated in the school's curriculum and serve all users, regardless of age and ability.
The school library will support student achievement by offering a program that:
- Provides resources and activities that contribute to lifelong learning
- Engages students in accessing, evaluating and using information to solve problems and satisfy their curiosity
- Provides resources that represent a diversity of experiences, opinions, and social/cultural perspectives
- Provides a safe and inviting environment that offers access to a full range of information for learning
- Collaborates with teachers to integrate library lessons into their grade level curriculum