The Transitional Student Support Program works under the direction of the School Counselors. The Educational Assistant:
- helps new students adjust and transition to Kipapa School.
- promotes social and emotional well-being.
- assists students in managing their emotions.
- supports social/peer relationships.
- teaches empathy and self-awareness.
- reinforces the Six Pillars of Character Counts.
The Transitional Student Support Program Educational Assistant is Mrs. Joy Watson. She can be reached by calling the Counseling Department at 305-4200.