Welcome to the Counselor's Corner! Kipapa Elementary School Counselors help ALL children get the most out of school. Counselors provide:
- Classroom Guidance Lessons based on the Character Counts Six Pillars of Character:
- Small Group Counseling on topics such as:
- Friendship skills
- Anger management
- Social skills
- Individual Counseling in a one-on-one setting to provide support and to teach the student positive ways to cope with academic, social, and/or emotional issues.
- Collaboration and Consultation with teachers and parents to meet the individualized learning needs of each student.
- Communication to teachers, families, and students on successful strategies and interventions to help remove the barriers to learning.