iMaC (Information Movies and Creations)
iMaC, Informational Movies and Creations, is a program provided to push students beyond the walls of the Technology curriculum. In iMaC students work with a partner(s) to research a topic. Students work together to convey information learned through a short, persuasive movie. Students write the script, create any necessary props, act, rehearse, film, edit, and create a movie. iMaC is a semester-long journey that requires commitment, diligence, and teamwork.
The 17th Annual Youth Xchange Student Video Competition Awards Shows premiere tonight, Monday, May 11, 2020 on Olelo 53 (Spectrum and HawaiianTel).
- Elementary at 5:30 PM ('Olelo Community Media Finalist)
- Grade 4: Jump Start Your Day With a Healthy Breakfast
- Grade 4: Lili'uokalani (Grade 4 Production)
- Grade 5: Safeguarding Kipapa
The shows can also be viewed on the following:
- Livestream on Olelo.org here
- Olelo's mobile app (free for iOS and Android)
- Livestream on YouTube here
All winning schools will be notified within the next few days with information on how to pick up their prizes; while outer-island schools will have prizes mailed to them.
Youth Xchange Management Team
Remember to check your Google Classroom!